Freeze

Monday, August 27, 2007

After much consideration, I have self imposed a 5-week no run plan. With lots of makan and other things to learn, I think this plan will succeed. I might twitch or itch if I see other running and that is a natural withdrawal symptom. If I see you run, I will burn your running shoes. Afraid not, I only burn your retired running shoes. :p

Oh.. time to learn juggling. No wonder they say.. to rest is for the road ahead. Curses.. where are those balls?

Posted by Muggs at 11:51 AM  

4 comments:

Take care & hope to see u back running again !

Ronnie said...
10:22 PM, August 27, 2007  

yeah.. I will take a break.

Muggs said...
11:01 PM, August 27, 2007  

Hey Bala, good to take an enforced break and let the injury heal properly :) Looking forward to you joining in the runs again real soon! :D

roentgen said...
11:05 PM, August 27, 2007  

Thanks Roentgen. I can sit back, relax and look at your pics.

Muggs said...
12:58 AM, August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment