Mortal Pain

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I have always wanted to try foot reflexology. For some reasons, I didn't. It was until today! All tensed up!! That was what my muscles felt throughout the session. I have a high tolerance to pain, I guess. It was great! My feet felt stretched and not as tense as before. As compared, I think the ITB sports massage would give me greater pain.

Learned something new today. There is one more nerve on your left foot than your right. However, your right foot would be more painful when massaged. Strange. Our feet have the most complex bone structure in our body.

Picture by Fennel and SassyRunner from recent Desaru Pengerang Long Distance Triathlon.

Posted by Muggs at 11:56 PM  

1 comments:

hehe, wait till you try Neny's kungfu *evil grin*

fennel

Anonymous said...
2:10 PM, August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment