Team Orange

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Three of us wore orange today. A HWA running singlet, a passion run singlet and a Mamut Tee! Clocked around 7 climbs but 2 of them were half ways. Where foot holds are really tiny, I could feel my shoe slipping - wrong gear. Ice skating is nice with pretty good left and right grips. Yelloween Party is quite alright and I like that route. At Surfers' Paradise route, I made a mistake which made me swing out. Got to take note of that. Silent Sunset has a pit stop up in the air. But, I could not proceed to the next higher level. I'll attempt it again. Of course, we can always count on seasoned climbers attempting this route and all we have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy their graceful moves. Learn from it.

Wow... packed sandwiches! Heh heh... Carbo reload after arms and legs workout.

Posted by Muggs at 11:51 PM  

2 comments:

Team Orange? I should change place with the photographer then. Ok I take it next round! ;)

Anonymous said...
12:46 AM, August 16, 2007  

No, you should read email. Wear orange. ;p

Muggs said...
1:00 PM, August 16, 2007  

Post a Comment