Blue Tracks

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We have seen plenty of red colored tracks. NP has blue tracks and I was there to try it today(first time too!). Now, I was there to play badminton and Tuesdays are officially my rest days. The blue tracks are simply too hypnotizing! I slipped off as soon as there were enough players. In reality, I wanted to see how is my left ITB doing since last Saturday's race. Taking my time on my 2.4km, which served as warm-up, I looked at the night sky. Tempo music from nearby was heard. Some students were practising their cheer leading moves. After my warm-up laps, I rehearsed moves read from Chi-Running book. Up till 6.8km in total, everything was still okay. That was when I decided to stop and not to push further. Once I got back to the courts, it was pitch dark! Everyone went down to level 1 where I saw them with my stuff.. :p We went to have dinner at a nearby place before leaving for home.

Posted by Muggs at 11:56 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment