女人我最大

Friday, August 03, 2007

Today, while having lunch with a friend, I saw Jon and his wife. They were having lunch as well. We chatted and Jon's wife commented I looked tan or darker. Nah.. Next comment, I looked fitter. Double nah.... Don't think so.

With half way through the Chi Running book, I found out that there are more to learn from running than "just run" attitude. I am already doing some of points identified by Chi Running. However, I have more items on that list to change.

Influence (without a choice) by Karloong, I had to watch the cable program on beauty tips since she was holding onto the remote. Now, something that was mentioned in the program. Lemon is acidic. When taken into our body, it is alkaline. Strange isn't it? Knowledge or beauty tips if you prefer to call it.

..... I feel so "aunty" now. No wonder aunties are knowledgeable.

Swim ... hmm... I was said that I have the gliding reach and yet not speed to match the strokes. Looks like more work to be done. 2.6km today.

I've done up the new template layout for this blog as well.

Posted by Muggs at 9:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment