Were-rabbit? Curses!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I didn't know Wallace and Gromit took 5years to make the show. Impressive.

I watched Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit yesterday afternoon alone. *Gasp* I was surrounded by kids!! Many whispered in the cinema while watching the movie and it made the show really lively with their comments! Before the actual show, there was a short clip on Madagascar Evil Penguins. Man, that was hilarious!!!

Today, just after work, Tiwazz, Kops21 and I went swimming. Suppose to be some ninja training.. but, I think the weather somehow changed our plans. The skies were already dark. I persuaded them to continue. Before we start, it was already drizzling. Somehow, we could only do a few laps and talk about swimming and running related topics. About half an hour after we entered the pool, it poured!!! We ran like stray cats in the rain. *Brrrrr* It was cold!! We changed and showered, only to be greeted by the clear night sky. <_<

Dinner! What else could we do?

It was a frenzy at the shoutbox a while ago. Wow!!! A surprise that most have been going to Settlers!! Hmm.. around 10 over of them? Renohtaram suggested a morning swim, lunch, followed by boardgames mania!! Exciting! Don't you just wish weekend is just tomorrow?!

News on the Tibet trip is on. Can't wait!! I desperately need a holiday! Probably first to hit would be the Mount Kinabalu climb? That would do just fine too! Since when did I last have a real vacation? Hmm... last trip was with my pal, ZhuiTeLun, like 2 years back? Krabi. Hmm.

Posted by Muggs at 11:37 PM  

2 comments:

wow baba u going to Tibet? grab the opportunity to go there if you have it man...it's an experience beyond words. i can recommend you some readings on Tibet if you want (in Chinese though, hehe :P)

Anonymous said...
4:53 PM, January 05, 2006  

lonelylolacherrycola -> *gasp* Were-Rabbit figurine?! I've been looking around for Gromit figurine for ages.... minus online shopping.

Cosmic -> yeah.. I hope everyhting goes thru. Get ready to save some $$, eat bread 3 meals a day!

Muggs said...
8:42 PM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment