Ninja Bubble Training

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm glad that the morning session (work) went smooth. *Phew* It wasn't as bad as I thought it would turn out. Another familiar face. Small world. After lunch and back to office for some small fire fights.

After work, changed and getting ready to go out for a swim. Damn... LS. Lucky thing that it was okay. Oh no! Skies started pouring again. Slight drizzle. I put on my cap and went off. RunAlone, Tiwazz and Kops21 were already there. We chatted while waiting for Sotong and Chyarose. "Let's not wait. They look for us in the pool." We went to change in the restroom and got a SMS from Sotong. "Can't join you guys. Forgot to bring swimming trunks." Ha!! Blur indeed. After 2 laps, Chyarose was already here. Swim, swim, swim! Cold, if there's no movement!! I swam 1km, focusing on strokes. Hmm.. I feel better!!

Posted by Muggs at 11:33 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment