Goals and Dreams of Year 2006

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006! Another year has passed and we all lament on how fast time flies. Happy with your 2005's achievements? I sure hope you are!

Year 2005 has been a some what, bumpy ride for me. Sure, no journey is a walk in the park. We try as much as we can to brighten up our path in the woods. It keeps us going stronger and longer. Early months of 2005 left me in a state of confusion and puzzled about what can be real. I have learned more. Mid 2005. I got to meet a group of wonderful running enthusiasts who are friendly, helpful, comradely, merry, warmhearted and mildly flavored with a dash of insanity. Got race, can run. I plunged into action for my first triathlon race too. I moved to a different work environment, where my world is changed, 360deg. In later months of 2005, with workloads and expectation to meet, I was nearing burn out. Things changed a little for the better then. But, while things seemed okay, my running took a different turn. Funny injury at my ankle left me dropping the Ultramarathon which I wanted to run so much. For now, it will be shorter distances and more monitoring of my condition.

Resolutions 2006:
1) Stay injury free, recover.
2) Do my marathon again.
3) Attempt Ultramarathon.
4) Do a Half-Ironman. Though it should not be a problem.. but, just want to race and enjoy. Ironman.. later.
5) Clear some certs and work related stuff.
6) More holiday/vacation/dives?
7) *Undisclosed resolution*

So much for now. I'll have to check them off as time goes.

Year 2006 is here! Brace yourself for another targets achieving year!

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 AM  

1 comments:

hehe i chance on yr blog

do multisport come train with us!

mai tu liao!

Anonymous said...
12:50 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment