Chirpy Lamb + Sleepy Bird

Friday, January 20, 2006

Seems like I have a long list of hurdles to jump over... I just have to keep going.. my head up high.

I was early after work and went to several places to checked on some stuff. Great! Did my calculations and it seems everything is in order. Moving over to central to meet Beng and Lambie, I was already famished. Seems like a bowl of noodles could not even fill 40% of my stomach. Ahh.. great news from Beng! Good for you! We chatted over dinner and all of us seemed to be really hungry. We trotted over to TCC for some coffee and desserts. Sinful chocolate cake and tiramisu... Almost finishing the cakes.. I was already burping.. Yes, Lambie, I know my Oreo Mocha Frappe looks good. It taste good too. I feel fat now. Beng looked rather sleepy (probably due to work at office and more at home) and Lambie looked rather chirpy (from traumatising, what else?)... Time to say good night!

Somebody is having long work hours for past few weeks, probably months too! Cheer up!! Here's a smile for you! :) CNY is around the corner!

Posted by Muggs at 11:21 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment