Open Sea Trial

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Early in the morning, I received a SMS invitation to 武林大会 on the 4th February. Looking forward to our AGM CNY meet! Ha!

Okay, now to the Objective of the day:
1. Open sea familiarisation swim for Tiwazz.
2. To film Tiwazz's front crawl.

LittleFoot, Tiwazz and I met earlier for some coffee before the 3pm swim meet. Probably not been taking bus from the Tiong Bahru area for quite a while, they have removed the bus service going to Sentosa. We took a train over to Harbour Front for the bus. run.run.runaway? Already found a spot at the beach.. and near the 8P lifeguards too! Renohtaram linked up with her earlier than us arriving there too.



Once we have found them, it was no-time-to-waste. Gear up time. Tiwazz was applying a full body sun block coating (approx a good 10mins) while I checked my batts in the digicam. LittleFoot and Tiwazz marched to the open waters like penguins heading to the sea. Ready! I bet it was a good experience for the two of them. Of course, safety is really important.. had to keep asking them to stay near to the shore. Renohtaram was watching over our baggage. I managed to do a video clip capture of Tiwazz before the slight drizzle came. I had to hide my cam away. Renohtaram went off to look for his friends at the Sentosa chalets and run.run.runaway joined in at the swim. I took over in looking after our bags. LittleFoot and Tiwazz did a few good rounds by then, gaining more confidence, swimming in the open waters. We exchanged a few tips and pointers.

As the sun was going to set in a hour's time, we bathed and packed up. We had dinner and walked around the mall for some window shopping. I guess today's exposure has served them well in confidence building for open sea swimming. Little steps, but, good! I'm totally dead tired.

Posted by Muggs at 11:26 PM  

8 comments:

it was very helpful of u to help tiwazz and littlefoot in their prep for the biathlon! *thumbs up*

Renohtaram said...
11:19 PM, January 22, 2006  

renoh,
he wld do anything for u guys,he's shui hu zhuan gangleader

Anonymous said...
11:30 PM, January 22, 2006  

I'm waiting for you, getting ready to swim and you'll be on your way to biathlon.

Muggs said...
11:31 PM, January 22, 2006  

daisiki, you make me sound like some gangster. LOL!

Muggs said...
11:32 PM, January 22, 2006  

arent u?Does ali baba rings a bell too somewhere?

Anonymous said...
11:34 PM, January 22, 2006  

Hmm.. AliBaba... I should be some robin hood.

Muggs said...
11:45 PM, January 22, 2006  

haha, this is like online chat liaow =D

Renohtaram said...
12:17 AM, January 23, 2006  

thanks bala...."double thumbs up"

Anonymous said...
12:33 AM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment