Konked On Me, Bowl Me Over

Thursday, January 26, 2006

How can you leave me just when I needed you? Feels like I have lost the meaning of life. Disc man went ka-put!

Sounds like a familiar tune in my head, all over again.

A company night out event with customers. Bowling session / mini-league. ArcadeDT was there too.. and in my team. PolarBear, the brute force power bowler, was also with us. We did not win anything.. close to winning some vouchers.. but, its okay. Fun. I have not bowled for quite some time. I still recall those days in the lower Secondary that I was able to do hook with house balls. Seems like all have been wasted into the gutter along with the ball. Took me some time to find my finger positions and approach sweet spot just now.



More infomation and confirmation on the up and coming Mount Kinabalu trip. Getting ready.

Posted by Muggs at 11:07 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment