Venom

Friday, January 13, 2006

Yesterday, talking figuratively about poison.. . .. today, real poison struck. I was getting breathless and coughing. Food allergy!! Usually when I'm hit, I would get itchy tongue. *Grrr* How to scratch an itchy tongue!!?? "Try Sorbet...". Hmm.. worth a try. NOT! Will have to skip any food that causes allergic reactions. Today, I learned something new. This time, it's bad. Breathless and coughing quite a bit, itching all over.

Finally, better now, after much downing of liquids and juices. Flush the toxins!! Aww. .. I missed the Teh Tarik.. hope they have fun!

Posted by Muggs at 9:30 PM  

2 comments:

Glad to see that you're better by today's afternoon :)

Renohtaram said...
7:37 PM, January 14, 2006  

thanks for everyone's concern

Muggs said...
11:52 PM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment