A New Beginning?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It was suppose to be a good slow jog today, meeting at 7am with the guys. At 4am plus.. it was already raining. Oh no! I gave it till 6am, before deciding that I should hop back in bed. Running with wet shoes is a no-no for me. Some of them still meet and head for makan. By the time, I woke up, around 10am, it was still alternating between heavy and some light rain. I did some work, went online for quite a while before leaving for a dinner appointment.

More than a little early for my appointment, I dropped my book at the library and I bumped into ZhuiTeLun and JapBoy there too. They were surprise to see me there. I left them after chatting a little, heading off to my meeting point. I was caught in the rain, a little drenched as I made my way there. It seems to be raining for the entire day already. Reaching the shopping mall, still early, I walked around to discover a new packaging of "Scotland Yard" board game selling at $44. Hmm.... I saw "Blokus" selling at $27, I think. Double Hmmm.....

Meeting at the sushi restaurant, we started out dinner since some of us are early, some .. late. Talking from everything under the sun. Chatty chatty. Another day that I have learn something about myself. At least, I am open to ideas. All of us stayed till the restaurant ended their business for the day before we hopped to another location to have coffee. Duh.. .. it was still raining then. With 18 over hours of rain... I truly am soften by the scene when I look outside, while rain drops kept hitting the window of the cafe. We continued to talk about holidays and trips. We even laughed at the teenagers of today's society vs 10-20 years back then. Changes. Okay, night wasn't getting any younger, we called it a day. Walking in the rain (still), we discussed wedding games .. . scribbling all the ideas down.

An interesting day. Not totally productive due to the weather, but at least, I learned more about myself. A New Beginning? Good start? I don't know. Let's see where Year 2006 leads me to.

Posted by Muggs at 11:59 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment