Stroke Count

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Since I am having reunion dinner tonight, I had to do a quick session in the pool. Starting out at 1845hrs, I did not exactly go for distance (laps) today. I focused on stroke count instead. Lousy. Only managed a 44 strokes per lap in the pool. Boooo.

I am hoping for 40 strokes for now.. *sigh* still padding and trying. *crosses fingers and toes for practises* When I was almost done with my swim, the rest of the guys arrived. Surpise guest appearance. In fact, two of them. Hedgehog came too! Staying around for a while before I ran off for my reunion dinner and popping back in time to join them for their dinner (I watched them eat). I had a ice cold Milo while listening to Sotong explain how does biking hinder peepee's peak performance for guys. No triathlon for him now. Though medically proven, go tell that to Lance Armstrong. Now, I truly know why they call an Ironman, .... Ironman.

Posted by Muggs at 12:02 AM  

2 comments:

Thats y dont bike so much, guys should only do 1 triathlon once in their life-time enuff liao LoL

Philip said...
6:15 PM, January 24, 2006  

ha! I'm still looking forward for my Ironman event in the future.

Muggs said...
10:12 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment