Mount Kinabalu Mates

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rain. Stopped me in my tracks again for this morning's run. The rest still went ahead to meet at MR. They went Casuarina for prata again. I think they went for the air-con route.

I went for my pre-arranged meet up with the new Mount Kinabalu climb mates for a pre-climb discussion. Zoossh, Mark Goh, Timothy and Ling. We still have to work on some of the accomodation and flight issues.

Bought 2 books in Year 2006 so far. Just got myself a Total Immersion today after delaying for so long.

Sky was holding just now and I went for a short 5km. Felt great! I have been wanting to run for such a long time and finally... yes!!! Ankle seems ok.

6 Days without coffee.

Posted by Muggs at 10:51 PM  

3 comments:

wow! are you guys scaling to the peak?

Anonymous said...
8:05 AM, January 12, 2006  

yeah!! we're going.. but, it seems pretty impossible for March, cos its fully packed.

Muggs said...
4:18 PM, January 12, 2006  

seems like lotsa people going to kinabalu this year! me and astro went last year and it was memorable. all the best in your planning!

Janice_O said...
2:18 AM, January 15, 2006  

Post a Comment