No Premonition - Test2

Friday, January 06, 2006

Now, that was quick. Just after test one, it was test two. Different Testing Subject. A group of ex-colleagues doing a gathering dinner on 13th Jan, next Friday. Yes, it clashes with Post Ultramarathon Teh Tarik Runners' Night. I would not cancel an appointment to join another. I turned down the invitation. Ex-colleague tried to get someone to pursuade me, Testing Subject. I did hold my breath, when a familiar voice resonated in my head as it was transmitted across the phone line. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Okay. 80% passing rate.

On a brighter side of life, SpaceCadet and HoustonControl held customary wedding tonight. Its great to see another pal progressing into another phase in life. SpaceCadet is totally blur. If I think Sotong or Sxuanjing, our running pals are blur enough, .. .. Let me tell you, SpaceCadet is just beyond comparison. I trust that HoustonControl will take good care of her.

Posted by Muggs at 11:45 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment