Portsdown Run

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I did a run.. like a walk down memory lane.

I ran the road that I once so dread walking, on every Sunday.
I ran the road that over looks the square that I once geared up for conditioning.
I ran the road that leads to unimaginable conditioning programs.

It did bring back loads of memories. Tough... but I went through it. As I ran along, the cleared fields now spot a distinctive Biopolis sticking out. I was searching for the link to Queensway. But, I think I took a turn too early. I ended up in Commonwealth instead after crossing the railway lines. Mounting up to a short 7km.



Linking up with some runners at AV market. They all had laksa, while I had prata. The avocado drink was really power! A never to miss selection at AV market. Most of them went home and the remaining few shopped in Queensway. I paid $10 for a Deuter camera pouch for my new cam. Cheap buy! Renohtaram, Tiwazz, Bee and I went over to Beach Road for some more shopping therapy. Did not end up buying anything at all and we took some drinks before going home.

Updated: 2330hrs
Just received a phone call on work several minutes back.. really killed me.. I almost die laughing. What is wrong?! Nevermind. Give me a blindfold and I'm ready to charge. Charrrgggggeeeee!!!

Posted by Muggs at 9:14 PM  

3 comments:

why is this route so memorable for u?

Renohtaram said...
11:27 PM, January 22, 2006  

Book ins and outs?

Muggs said...
11:33 PM, January 22, 2006  

oh? i didnt know ur camp was there...

Renohtaram said...
12:17 AM, January 23, 2006  

Post a Comment