No-Avocado-Run :(

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I met up with Tiwazz, Cheow12, Violet, Cheow12's colleague and ChrisLeow (who is my Secondary School classmate and Cheow12's colleague). We thought of going for the 10.5km route, hoping that the path would be okay now (sealed due to landslide). We might as well try .. . if it is still blocked, we will just turn around. Once we reached the Ranger station, we noticed that the barricade is still around. No luck.



By then, we noticed that Violet and ChrisLeow went missing.. thinking that they have taken a wrong turn, we went back to the car park area to wait for them. Along the way, Tiwazz and I bumped into Choonwei. I noticed a guy dropped something while he was running and that is when I spotted him. When we arrived back at the car park, Violet and ChrisLeow were not back yet. Wahahah. They might have missed a turn and ran more than 11km! While waiting, we spotted Bselby0 and called out to him. We had a brief chat. It seems like he wanted to go for the KL Marathon. Unfortunately, he had to go for his company's conference meeting overseas and will be traveling. Soon, Violet and ChrisLeow reached the car park and we all headed to AV market for some food. The Avocado fruit juice shop is closed for new year. Boooo. We did a shopping walk at Ikea before heading home.

After contemplating about the Safra Biathlon, I have decided to go for it. Guess I will register after CNY.

Open Sea Swim. I think I remembered that there is an Open Sea Charity Swim last time. I missed it. A 10km open sea swim would be fun! Time to soak some sun and lick some salt cystals!

Posted by Muggs at 3:53 PM  

2 comments:

hey...u dun have a shoutbox or something like that...
anyway, i'm here to bai-nian at ur blog..hehe...here are some oranges @@ :D

penguin said...
6:35 PM, January 28, 2006  

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!

Muggs said...
7:06 PM, January 28, 2006  

Post a Comment