Sexy Straps

Monday, November 28, 2005

After settling a morning attack event (yay! I'm on leave) and a late but excellent lunch, I wandered around the shopping mall. Something caught my eye. Mechanik. Yummy. Meistersinger? Pause. Maybe I've not seen this one before. The neat little thing (43mm is not really that little) is so sexy! Cool! A watch with only.... one hand! Meistersinger Scrypto 1Z. Mechanical watches have so much "life" in them as compared to quartz or digital watches. Needless to say, they are a class of their own.

I shopped around a little longer before heading for a train, homeward bound. Meeting PTK for a 8-ball pool session before dinner. Woot! I almost had a one cue game had it not been the number 8 ball's lousy shot from me.

Posted by Muggs at 11:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment