Must Have Been A Kg Or Two

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Its been food, food, glorious food today!! Burrp! Excuse Moi! A whole bunch of us, runners, went for house visiting to TLR's place today. Fd greeted Tiwazz and me at the door. Oops.. we were late. We are suppose to have a discussion today. We covered the various topics and then.. its munch time! I like the spagetti best! I can go on and on and on.. .. There were too many delicious food around. Everyone enjoyed themselves tremendously. I was laughing for the whole of this afternoon. See how satisfied we are with the food?!



We discussed about the upcoming event, Marathon (Support) and Ultramarathon too. I'm all excited now.

Where is YankeeII, Carine and Ultraman?! We miss them!

54Brownie has discharged from the hospital and back home already. Glad to hear that everything is going fine for the 54Chinis.

Posted by Muggs at 11:42 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment