Cover Me, Cover Me!!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Something about work that I really want to laugh out EXTREMELY loud until my gastric juices find its way up my throat and onto the floor. One word to summarize it all.... ridiculous.

Already done with 3 assignments, with the last one, giving me some sense of accomplishment because I have help the customer a great deal. Famished. I went for MOS burger, ordering a hotdog. Hotdog reminds me of childhood days. Satisfied. Soon, I got a ring for a pool session. Timely! We started with arcade.... *gimme more.. need to relax* and then American Pool. Wow... getting quite a number of wins, which is not too bad. Several classic shots and I even tried trik shots! Yay!! Yes, I missed my train home and had to take a cab.

Now... Why and what about work? Email is enough. I feel like a heavy weight champion already. More and more products under my belt. Soon, it will be a matter of convenience of .. you-know-everything, hence-you-can-cover-all-angles-of-X-area-of-SSSSes. I am SOOOOO looking forward for that day.

It has to stop.. and will stop one day.

Posted by Muggs at 12:37 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment