You Live Your Own Life

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Have not been posting for a while. Much routine and out-of-the-blue random stuff happening around. Of course, bitten by the running bug, I am totally bored without my runs.

Friends and people around me, amazed and surprised with pits of fire that I am being thrown into. I'm too tired to retaliate. Everyone is in some kind of shite. Only how deep you are in. I have been asked to let go and enjoy my weekends. How? When I have tons of PDFs to go through.

Talking about feeling crappy. Tried talking sense to a friend who has spent all the time, lamenting about the failed relationship. Everyone around her almost throat dry after weeks and weeks of conversation, trying to divert her attention. We, as friends, can only do that much.

Posted by Muggs at 3:12 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment