All We Need, Great Company

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Great lunch in the afternoon today. Mrs. Fong working on 17th floor, joined Beng, PolarBear and I for lunch. Norm stuff, Hans western food. Lucky thing that it wasn't that crowded. Erm. .. I spotted an ex-colleague, who doesn't know who I am. Who cares?!

Lecture lecture lecture....
*fight zzz monsters* Must resist!! Inject caffine.. *fight goes on*

I almost hit the panic button with my notebook freezing on me after login. Damn. Safe mode. Clear this and that. Viola! *Phew* I'll settle the labs on my own. Nothing beats serious hands-on. One will learn more when crap clearing.

8pm already. Famished! Packed and took a cab, heading off for dinner with Beng and PolarBear at Crystal Jade. Beng's treat. We should have ordered Sharks fin, scallops, lobsters and roast pigs.

Sitting on a bench for almost 2 weeks now. No running since my left foot developed a weird stretched feeling on a certain area (muscle). I feel so much better, in fact no more weird feeling at all now. I feel I've lost loads of stamina now. Nevermind. Sending the pain (not really pain) away is more important than anything. Say no to risking injury.

Posted by Muggs at 11:38 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment