Sir, Stop!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

At work, went to send documents like courier... *slaps forehead* Ha.
Stopped over for another appointment.. trying to reach Beng for lunch. Tough luck... he's busy. RLEK and I spent some time downloading mails from Mac, before heading back for Round 2. Once done, I sneaked over to a chinese doc to treat my "funny" ankle. The same doc who treated my wrist. This time, the same.... he pulled each of my toes with tugs. Another one clean jerk for my left foot. Not painful.. but my feet feels lighter. Cool! I can walk better.

Making my way to catch a train back to office, I was stopped by a staff. I think he has standing orders to perform random checks on bags. That is a good thing. I was probably limping so bad and he took notice of me. HA!!!

Staff: "What is this? Computer ah?"
Me: "Yes. My notebook."

I think I shall stay away from my Cumulus for this week. Next week too? Maybe. Better be safe.

Posted by Muggs at 6:32 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment