More... Moree....More!!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

*Cough* ... I did a whopping 17.9km last night. Unintentional 17.9km. It was suppose to be a 10-12km. Some miscommunication and muscle pull incidents, some of us got separated. Here is the Field Report:
Left my workplace sharp to reach home early for my run with the "westerners". I dropped my bag, got changed and started my run back to my office area to meet Dreamrunner, Tiwazz, YankeeII and Bug. Bug ran from his office too. We started our run to the meeting point where the rest of the guys were waiting there at the old Provost. Who was there? Flip, Runalone, Freddy, Spectre, Whr, Kops21, Kops21's friend - Poh, Slacker and LaoKaYu. We headed towards the WC MacDonalds, where it was wet along the way. It rained moments ago. We stopped briefly at MacDonalds because Poh has a bad muscle strain. Eventually, he walked and Kops21 accompanied him, with Tiwazz. At this point, we were starting to lose distance with the main bulk of runners. YankeeII was with me where the runners ahead of us were almost like a speck of dust. They were moving fast. At one point, which I think we took a different turn from the rest, YankeeII and I headed back to the Provost. OOoops... I think the rest stopped at a different end point. I received comms call from Flip that they wanted to come over to Provost. I asked them to stay at the gym area.. .. but, not sure why they wanted to come over to Provost. In the end.. it was due to bad communication, they thought I did not know how to go to the end point, gym. I sort of "sabo-ed" the guys.. making them run a few extra km. We bade each other farewell, with YankeeII, Dreamrunner, Whr and myself heading towards the BV area. Whr headed home once he reached the BV start point.

The three of us washed up a little while waiting for Kops21 to drop Tiwazz at my office area before we headed for a late dinner, chatting quite a while before we head for home.

Posted by Muggs at 11:44 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment