Pre-VM Race Meet Up

Friday, November 04, 2005

Moving away from a lousy feeling for the day, I was thinking.. I would be a great idea to call Kay for lunch since it is his birthday today. To my surprise, Taz and runrunrunaway are meeting Kay for lunch too! I joined them. Sorry, no camera to take pictures.

Right after our lunch, runrunrunaway left us and we headed to collect our Vertical Marathon race goodie pack. That was where I bumped into Siong. We chatted for a while. I heard from IronmanDreamer that his coporate Triathlon timing was really excellent. Good for him. We headed over to the ballroom for distribution of the race goodie packs. Fastlane was in front of us. Surprise! When we were done with the collection, Brokenrunner, Alvo2102 and Meteor... joined us for coffee!! We chatted for a really long time!! Topics like races, outings, forum and all!! Seeing ZhiMien there was total coincidence!! Any place with electronics.. you will see this guy appearing. He is on leave, spending his leave day to send his Treo for repair. LOL. Smart phone gives smart problems. What to do?!

We ended out coffee session and I headed for my own dinner. I will have to work at night. I have to eat something! I stopped by the arcade area.. and there is no need to guess who I saw!! ArcadeDT. I watched him play a few sets and I left the place, heading off for my assigned job.

Posted by Muggs at 11:29 PM  

1 comments:

alamak u all had lunch with my twin? where? bo jio? my twin's birthday...theoretically my birthday too!! *angry*

penguin said...
8:23 PM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment