Crap-O-Matic

Friday, December 02, 2005

Total lack of updates these days. If you ask me, I am seriously bogged down by work. Not implying that others might be idling. But, I am truly overwhelmed by the truck load full of crap that come knocking on my door. Some say, "Look on the bright side. This shows that you are capable.". I believe in quality, not quantity. I see no point in saying, "I know this. Oh that..I know too". However, all that one is capable of is fitting a screw.

I seem to be totally cut off from even my own life. Most friends say I have not been updating recently too. I hope I can, probably tonight. Update on last night's event.

Posted by Muggs at 10:13 AM  

2 comments:

There's this phrase which I'm sure many of us would know, from the movie Forrest Gump

"Shit happens".

But, there actually is a continuation of that phrase

"But shit will eventually decompose"

So, hang in there and before you even know it, the crap that was right there in front of you will miraculously disappear! LOL

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:12 PM, December 02, 2005  

I always say shite happens too. But, it has been going on for weeks.

Muggs said...
1:46 AM, December 03, 2005  

Post a Comment