Something Wrong With Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Clearing off some appointments and assignments yesterday, I took a breather. With energy levels as low as just 5%, I went to Al-ameen with Tiwazz. For the entire day, it has been drizzling, raining and alternating on. I had 2 Cheese Prata which helped a little in lifting my mood. Then, the Teh Halia came to bring it back down. Rainy and cold day it has been, I thought ordering a hot drink would be an excellent choice. Maybe my choice is right. Probably just not my day that my drink was totally disappointing. I should have gotten a Milo Dinosaur instead.

I need food.

Home. Clearing some stuff (stacked and dragging for a while). Slept. Woke up today, dragging my bums out of bed on a lazy raining morning. Meeting Beng for training. I know that Mrs. Fong is working on the 17th floor too. Ah ha! Mrs. Fong is back in the workforce. Lunch break.. food was good. Peking duck, ribs with papaya soup and mango pudding lifted my spirits. Training ... technical problems with notebooks. Interesting. Just great. I dropped the idea of joining vistors from overseas when I hear that they are having seafood for dinner. Seafood. Me? No mix.

Phone calls and more phone calls. Requests and more requests. Ya ya, okay okay. Good good, no no. Wait wait, later. Only one happy request. One that I would gladly serve and lay my life down to see it happen. Good friend, need I say more?

I need a break. No, not toilet break.

Alright. I had to collect and see how dead is my digicam. With the non-responsive digicam in hand, I tried ways and means to revive the once chirpy 2Megapixel shooter.

Change batts. Silent.
Re-sit batts. Silent.
Remove CF card. Silent.
Pressing all kinds of button, hoping for a factory default or reset. Silent.
Prayed. Silent.
Shake the bugger in a frenzy that any onlooker would deem me as a nut case. Silent.

Okay, you are soooo dead now. You have brought much colors to my life. Time to go. I think this space of mine will stay boring for quite a while without pictures. No digicam, no pics. Damn. It wasn't interesting in the first place, anyway! Okay. I won't even look at a replacement for now. Maybe the next time when I buy a digicam, it will be GigaPixel? Now... have I not learn anything from past experiences?

Nikon FM2 (loaned out) - she developed a green rash upon return.
28-85mm f2.8 Nikon lens - she had a few white specks in her.
Nikon SB-25 - she probably disintegrated.
400mm f4.5 Sigma lens - she was in a total meltdown.
Canon A60 - heart attack. Deceased. Still had her lens sticking out when she died.

I need air.

TMD. I need some retail purchase therapy. I looked around, said, "Madonna, it shall be. Do your magic, darling." and paid for a "Madonna: Confessions on a dance floor." On my way home, it was just Me, Myself and Madonna. Banged my eardrums, they begged to be punctured.

I need space.

Lucky thing, I'm alone. I think I would have gotten a stamp on my foot, a kick in the shin, a knee in my b**ls, elbow in my chest and a forehand backhand combo slap across my cheeks for saying, "Leave me alone honey...". Wuss.

I need a slap.

Home. Whoa.... more alarms triggers. I think cardiac arrest coming soon. Stomached down a soup bowl full of rice soaked with curry. A ladle-ful of curry, nice. Soup bowl filled with curry, with equal amount of rice generates equations.
(Curry + Rice) x huge portions = Later I'm going LS and set my a** on fire.

I need life.

Bugger. Give this character of mine, I should be an artist. Let my drawings fetch a fortune only when I kick the bucket. Let the alive and rich be richer. Artists are suppose to be a really weird pack of individuals, right?

I need to off gas and I don't mean fart.

XBox 360 is out. Give Bill Gates a chance? Yeah. I can break a controller or two, now.

Probably the bar I set is too high. Maybe I should be a Yes-man.
How to run with curry sloshing in your stomach? I cetainly live up to my nick for now.

Posted by Muggs at 8:46 PM  

2 comments:

Forget X-box 360.

Go for PS3 when it comes out.

Better yet, get an AMD AthlonFX or whatever 64 bit proccessor out there with two top-notch ATi cards in Cross-fire configuration, a Sound Blaster whatever-it's-name-xtergy card and you're all good-to-go! ;p

Oh, get a 7.1 speaker set and dump Madonna's CD into the optical drive. It'll rock your house down!

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
10:28 PM, November 23, 2005  

yeah... I saw PS3 on magazines too.. hmm... think.. think .. think

Muggs said...
10:33 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment