Throw Dice, Throw Pawn, Anyone?

Saturday, November 19, 2005

These few weeks, work is getting little out of control. Nothing that can stop an avalanche from coming. The word swallow just takes a different meaning. By yesterday late noon, many events have been removed and I decided to say ... heck!

Dropped my stuff at work and headed for an American Pool session. Unexpectedly, it ended at 1am!! Oh boy! I am dead tired. Took a cab home, retrieve some emails for work(why work again?!). Talked with Karloong and Bala for a while before sleeping.

This morning (well, late morning), I went out to meet EndlessTrail, his bro (Danny) and Dreamscaper. We are going to watch the Harry Porter movie. But first, we thought it will be a great idea to have a board game session at one of the board games cafe. Cosy. Air-conditioned. Friendly people. We had a great time playing "Galloping Pigs". I think we laughed more than stressing ourselves with any winning strategy. We switched to another fantastic game, Scotland Yard. It's a police and thief game. You, being a thief, can get yourself in real hot soup or simply throw your detectives off guard while trying to slip away. I was relieved from some work pressure already. Ahhhhh.... Hmm... I sure am looking forward for the WarCraft board game! Oops! Where is my digicam!? I would have taken some pics. I am going to come back here again, most certainly!

Looking at time, we spent 2 hours there already and it was time for us to head over to the cinema, meeting Eunice there. First time, meeting Dreamscaper, Eunice and Danny today. Thanks a million to EndlessTrail for the lower priced tickets. We had nachos / cheese and a Cola to go along too. It was a well worth 2.5hrs movie. Most movies nowadays are really ... . sad to say crappy. Okay, I think Harry Porter series would not be that bad. I enjoyed the show. Right after the show(oh my!!), we though of board games again! Not feeling that hungry, we took a chicken rice dinner and ended up feeling full! Now, choosing a different board games cafe this time round, I noticed that the other cafe that we visited earlier today, it was much better. Nevertheless, we played a Cluedo idea-alike (advance mode), "Mystery of the Abbey", in a medieval theme. Not too bad..... My!! I saw a lot of games for today .. don't think we can finish all of them in a week!! It is addictive, I'd say. Next up, we played "Slam-wich", which has a similar playing style to the classic, "Heartattack", with a deck of poker cards. We ended our night with.. another 2 rounds of "Galloping Pigs"!! LOL!

I had great company today! TLR house visiting tomorrow! Erm... maybe collect my digicam before going over. Anyway, I received a call, saying that there is something wrong with my cam. Why? It always happens when I loan my cam out. Sigh... Speechless. Can I say it is time to upgrade from a 2MegaPixel digicam?

Posted by Muggs at 11:05 PM  

4 comments:

Glad you enjoyed yourself man!

Hmm ... an Olympus E-500 comes to mind. Heh heh ...

-endlesstrail

Anonymous said...
12:10 PM, November 20, 2005  

Yeah!! It was great! Olympus.. hmm.. not too sure yet.

Muggs said...
8:06 PM, November 20, 2005  

yo mark! it was nice meeting you!

cheers
Ling

Anonymous said...
10:44 PM, November 20, 2005  

Hi Ling, me too! Nice meeting you!

Muggs said...
12:54 AM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment