What's Your News?

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I recalled this whole day's worth of work a while ago and about someone mentioning about make carbon copies of me. There are so many things to laugh about at work that I do not think that it is worth mentioning.

Got to hear from friends about their good news (left singlehood) and not so good news (still in bad shape). Good luck to all you people out there. Find peace. Never lose faith.

Read your fortune cookie today?
Mine says, 'Leap and the stars will catch you.'.
I sure could use some help like that! Time to look up!

SH was a little late today for appointment and that gave me some time to walk around since I was already early. I bought some items and browsed some books. Once she turned up, we got a spot and started to go through the list of items on the agenda. Yes, she was bugging me again. No, there is not changes to date! I barely saw her just two weeks ago! She just want to "gently" remind me till I give up. It is not about giving up! Ha! Before we left, she tried to persuade me to join the folks for some drinks (like chill-out). I had to refuse. I needed some rest.

Yay! Managed to get AGB for dinner next week! I cannot recall when was the last time, I had dinner with her! I bet she has lots to tell.

What is on tomorrow's menu? LSS? I should go do that. Much catching up awaits me. This is the last week of my 'I think I'll skip this' excuse.

Posted by Muggs at 11:15 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment