Spills

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Luck! I need that! From time to time, life is not necessary all smooth sailing. We do need a dash of good luck once in a while.

The sky was a little deceitful and with strong winds, I thought it would be another night without a workout. By 9pm, I took a chance with BlackSteed. I drank water from my bottle. It was fine (for the first time). The second time, I crossed over a bump (can't see n darkness) and I had water spilling over my legs. Parts escaping the splash? No chance. Back at home, upon close inspection, I spotted some rust. Signs of neglect. A quick search on the web, I think I need to learn how to clean up my BlackSteed and GreyHound soon. During the short one hour ride, I tried maintaining 24-25km/h. Whenever possible, I would try to push to 26-27km/h.

Posted by Muggs at 8:27 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment