Special Day

Monday, April 16, 2007

A Special Day. :)

Well, congrats. The arrival of Nicholas.

Oh, a runner is a runner. Running around all places today. While waiting, I slipped into Cold Storage and found powdered Gatorade! Trying out one package for now. My schedule for this week leaves Thursday afternoon as free. It will probably be taken up soon. Missing out on the swim today. What a waste. No swim - No choice. Strength training - A choice.

I hope to see someone at Mizuno MF Run this Sunday. Telling me you're there to collect Tshirt as cheap thrill makes me laugh!

Posted by Muggs at 10:46 PM  

6 comments:

wat flavour? Orleng or lemon one? The orleng one is nicer, lemon quite salty :P

Philip

Anonymous said...
11:01 PM, April 16, 2007  

I prefer Lemon lime now.

Muggs said...
10:27 PM, April 17, 2007  

which cold storage did u go to ? Do u know is it available at all cold storage ?

Ronnie said...
10:33 PM, April 17, 2007  

yes...i will there this sunday,....objective: to collect my first event tee for the year

Anonymous said...
12:21 PM, April 19, 2007  

Ronnie - Saw it at Valley point, not sure if all cold storage have it.

Taz - Ha!!! You're like Yankee!

Muggs said...
7:59 PM, April 19, 2007  

Thanks ! I got it from Cold Storage @ Far East Square. Thanks for sharing the info !

Ronnie said...
9:12 AM, April 20, 2007  

Post a Comment