Looking Out

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Missed the chance of having lunch together with ZhiMien since he is on half day leave (noon) today. I was in his office for meeting. Then, it poured and I was caught in the rain. Next destination would be the meat freezer rooms and I was lucky that my clothes dried up before I stepped into the freezer. In the cab, I looked at the world that passed by. People waiting for cabs in the pouring rain. Watching the world through windows with rain water dribbling down has always been therapeutic for me. Clearing the problem (was not exactly a problem) on site fast enough, I left for home. The sky gave a threatening shade of red. No, the BlackSteed is staying indoor. I changed to my shoes and went for 1600s instead. 3 sets of trial left me dripping wet. What is happening??!! *Feeling unfit*

Posted by Muggs at 11:09 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment