Test Dive!

Monday, April 09, 2007

During lunch time, I saw Aichai and we spoke briefly. He was mentioning that work has been busy for him and he was not able to run regularly. I hope he gets some action soon. I was a wizard this morning turning rocks to gold nuggets at work. Sometimes, you just have to whack.

A recap of the swim that just took place.

Warm Up: 400m Free, 100m Kick, 200m Free, 100m Kick.
Main Set: 9 x 100m (Strokes), 3 x 500m Free (10:14, 10:04, 10:20).
Warm Down: 300m BreastStroke, 300m Mixed.

All these are not made to make me faster. Never meant to be that way in the first place. I just want to be able to smile and enjoy throughout my race. I should be able to make it for the cut off time at 2hrs 30mins. Next worry should be the cycling leg of the event. Shoulder was really behaving well. Wonderful!

Best of all, I love my Cressi-Sub Right Goggles. I always thought Speedo is it. For the same price, Cressi-sub gets my vote. The buckles are even better!

Posted by Muggs at 10:01 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment