Wasteline

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Since I was around my place during lunch time, Botak Jones came to my mind. Botak Jones Burger is already filling. I cannot image the triple threat (three patties)!!

A mid day encounter sent me into re-assessment again?! I wish I can say, 'Cannot be bothered'. Or shall I just do that?! Looking at another level, we ought to re-work our weaknesses, right? There are instances where weaknesses cannot be corrected. Perhaps.

Asleep - During taxi ride - again. Totally zapped.

Okay, time to burn the burger before it add inches to the already bad waistline.

Did a 10km run. I wanted to follow by a 20km bike - Transition 3km run. Damn.. had to change to Friday. I have always been toying with the idea of a simulation. Might just have to plan for one.

Posted by Muggs at 9:03 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment