Baby Yawns

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dead tired. Fight fight fight (ermm. .. fight fire) and when the office work ended, I had to attend to some personal stuff. *blah blah blah* .. 'Okay. Sign here. If... okay. If .... okay.' Walking with my head down (tired), I came across someone who looks like Divey. Hey! It is Divey! Her hair length is longer and I nearly could not recognise her at all. A quick chat in the middle of the crowded lane *oops* and I left for my destination. I visited the newly promoted "Mummy and Daddy" of Nicholas. Little Nicholas was still comfy and fast asleep. Makes me want to yawn, stretch and snuggle up in bed. Their happy folks (Grandpa and Grandma) were there as well and they still remember me! 'You still look the same!' Wa... getting old already.. the same? Yeah, right. "Mummy" said, 'One enough.' Nurse said, 'Aiyah, every couple I met said one enough. Each time, they came back to this hospital again for next baby.' Ha! We stayed till the last minute of the visiting hours before we left. Guess what? I skipped tonight's program again. Accumulated sins.

Posted by Muggs at 10:37 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment