Lightning Fast

Friday, April 20, 2007

Everyday this week, I cannot even remember which day it was. I was just checking the list off my schedule. Time just zipped past like sand slipping through my fingers. I was left in one corner stoned after a meeting. My colleague happily announced that it is end of the week! I was still consumed by the thoughts of what to do, things to follow up, what is coming next and what have I missed out. My mind blanks to a stage where it does not understand what burned out feels like. I thought it would be great to have a work out in the pool for my Friday regular swim. Rain deterred me from taking a step further. It close midnight and I am still getting stuff from work. Weekend?

Each time with spare time on hand, I would like to go get some workout. It sure feels great. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Posted by Muggs at 11:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment