Confused Once More

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Two days worth of rest. No more. It has to end here. I do agree that it is good for the heart and soul. Nuts! Can't always do this?! Tonight, it was slacking twin's night. IMD did his sets of countless repeats? I did from scratch, more like back to square one again. 4 sets of 800m and I threw in a bonus 1600m for a test. 4 sets of 800m came as a surprise with negative splits (what was I doing?). I was probably slacking when I started. I rested slightly more than 1 set worth of timing before doing 1600m. IMD paced me for one of the 400m lap and asked, 'Is this your slacking pace?'. 'You must be kidding! Almost dead!', I panted and tried to reply at the same time. I tried to keep a constant pace. Hm... Can I say that I am rather pretty satisfied with the timing? So, I am once again confused with my level of fitness. Or has the two days worth of rest nourished the heart and soul?

Yay! My new toy - Nathan belt!

Posted by Muggs at 10:43 PM  

1 comments:

wah... you also buy nathan? :)

Ripley Runs said...
7:49 PM, April 22, 2007  

Post a Comment