Return Of The Wasteline

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Another conflict in office for the morning - more of a silent conflict. Why proxy? I have no idea. Beng called me up and we chatted for a while. He and I are facing the same kind of issues. Is there a flaw in our ideology when it comes to a reasonable workplace (peer level)? We are not talking about score cards for rendering help. Need to be that calculative? During the mid day, another colleague encountered the same issue. Okay. I thought I was the only one. I just smiled my way through. I was happy to meet up with a friend for lunch. Duck rice! Noooo .. waistline is getting out of control and slowly shaping like a donut!

Right after work, I grabbed my stuff and headed for the pool. I met RunAlone there as well. An edited version of my original intended plan for today:

Warm Up: 400m Free, 200m Kicks, 300m Mixed.
Main Set: 3 x 500m - 9:44, 10:20, 10:30 (Slack!)
Warm Down: 200m BreastStroke, 8 x 100m - 50m BreastStroke, 50m Free (Alternate breathing)
I was high during the alternate breathing sets. It must have been the feel in the waters. While stretching (warm down) in the waters, I looked up at the stars above. The distance stars that twinkled put a smile on my face. That includes Orion as well.

This calls for an ice cold Coca-Cola! Hm.. that bruised mark on my right thigh is still there. Oww.

Posted by Muggs at 10:14 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment