Weigh Me

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Past few days kept getting caught in the rain. Feeling sick already.... or feels weird. Few tries of peanut butter sandwiches as pit stop food have failed. Almost caught dead with peanut butter (PB?). Without a doubt, I will need to look for alternate combos. Sad but true, Nutella fails the test.

Slow slow slow ride for 3 hours (rounded off - cheating) which clocked 60km, averaging at lower 20s km/h. It clouds above did display some aggression. But, it held. I have been noticing a left leg nag for sometime. I suspected the seat height and adjusted it midway though my ride. Viola! It feels better and the aching spot went off. I must have been too heavy. Eating while riding .. that was something to practise. I think I almost swallowed the wrapper of my museli bar.

Legs feel okay.
*Poke butt* Hmm .... does not hurt.

Posted by Muggs at 2:52 PM  

3 comments:

Tried the black pea combo yet?

Nutella on one side, peanut butter on the other. Works great; best of both worlds!

Anonymous said...
9:22 PM, April 14, 2007  

haha, no worries, ur butt will get seasoned soon. :)

Anonymous said...
9:51 PM, April 14, 2007  

Friend ... I can't take peanut butter and chocolates!!

kisetsu -> heh heh.. my buns of steel undergoing training.

Muggs said...
10:31 PM, April 14, 2007  

Post a Comment