Princess Birthday Dinner

Saturday, April 07, 2007

LSR - Slow when the winds came head on. 19km/h ... slow. I planned to do a 3 hours ride. Greeting some joggers with a smile, there were kids who raced along my bike too. Okay, I was slow - that slow. They were amused that all of them could catch up with me. I turned, waved and laughed. A total of 48km, I wanted to do more. Judging from the look of an unforgiving sky, I chose to stop when it gave several warning shots of H2O. Initial plan was to do a 3km run - transition. No prizes for guessing that I had to cut it short. Right after I returned, it poured. My Black Steed could have been really really wet. My legs feel okay. Of course.. slack ride.

Princess TongTong's Birthday Dinner tonight. Most of my classmates came. I was playing with TongTong and XuanXuan all the time. XuanXuan is usually more responsive and she followed the way I tapped the chair each time. Heh heh heh! After so many years, we are still talking about taking a trip out, together! Looks like someone needs to take the lead. We talking about plans for a ROM dinner since one of them is getting married. I thought of taking a half day leave. But, I thought to myself, maybe a full day would be great since I can bring my bike for servicing.

Posted by Muggs at 11:19 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment