'Excuse Me, Are You Karloong's Bro?'

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I had a hard time trying to leave the office. I should have just left the place. Things just kept coming and everyone just wants 5 more minutes of your time. On a half day leave, to clear a hurdle and then rushed for AhCheng's ROM. I missed my lunch which Nature Valley bar was substitute. Being the back up photographer, I witness this friend that I have known for a long time going through another phase of his life.

I remember clearly the very day that I stepped into an unfamiliar environment of a Secondary School. AhCheng was the first person I spoke to while standing in the line during our very first assembly. He had his own rough patch in life to handle as well. Like what most say, maybe life has something better in store for you. It is just not time yet.

Today, he exchanged vows with his beautiful bride, witness by close friends, family and relatives. Indeed it was something to celebrate. We had an eight course dinner for three tables. I played the role of a photographer again. This time, someone (a friend of the couple) asked me, 'Are you Karloong's brother? I am her Secondary School classmate.'. The world just got smaller.

Something that I noticed today. How the word 'Tiffany' would make most ladies' head turn. Almost near the speed of light. Almost.

Posted by Muggs at 10:31 PM  

2 comments:

Hahaha. In the past i thot Tiffany was the name of a cafe cos' they always say 'breakfast @ tiffany'. What a goon I am. Guess I'm really not into ladies stuff.

Anonymous said...
6:50 PM, April 28, 2007  

Heh heh... its not too late to learn.. can start requesting for one.

Muggs said...
10:10 PM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment