Talk About My Girl

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Late night or should I say early morning for today. My energy drained and I missed the morning run. There was going to be a second activation again. I managed to settle it. It has been raining for most of the time during the day. Nothing that I can do about it and I went off searching for the movie after I came back from the library. Watching it. .....

10 Rules To Follow
First, don't ask her to be feminine.
Second, don't let her drink over three glasses or she'll beat on someone.
Third, at a cafe, drink coffee instead of coke or juice.
Fourth, if she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn't.
Fifth, on your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class. She'll like it a lot.
Sixth, make sure you learn Kum-do and squash.
Seventh, also be prepared to go to prison sometimes.
Eighth, if she says she'll kill you, take it lightly. You'll feel better.
Ninth, if her feet hurts, exchange shoes with her.
Finally, she likes to write. So, encourage her.

*heavy breaths*

Looking back. I am not sure of how much improvement I have gained in my swimming class. Yes, I can sense improvement. At times, I understand the usefulness of strokes. The gain seemed insignificant. As time goes by, benefits do come in (despite slow). This is one thing that speed does not help at all.

Okay. I shall go ride now.

Posted by Muggs at 7:42 PM  

2 comments:

who's the girl?

Renohtaram said...
10:44 PM, March 31, 2007  

no girl.

Just quotes from a movie

Muggs said...
11:09 PM, March 31, 2007  

Post a Comment