Calf - Owww

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A mid-day storm sent SH and I to a shopping mall nearby for our discussion. Surprisingly, I did not know of any extistence of MOS Burger's outlet there. Reason? I take the underground path that cuts through the shops all the time. Need I say more that I lost the bet and had to give a MOS Burger treat? There are some items that I have been putting on hold for quite a while and I think I need to address them right away. Great work from SH. An impish smile / wink from her suggested that she wanted to bug me about getting out of singlehood. The who, what, when, where, no why again. Help... Buddy, your tail is swinging to the left or right... I can sense that even a mile away.

*Owww* I stil feel an awful strain in my right calf. More stretching and giving tonight's training a pass.

myFTOgpx will be spending two weeks in U.S. Colorado for training. He has been asking me to join him, just to bunk in at his place. It is a nice place to enjoy nature walks. Scanning through the marathon list, there are two that I can do in Colorado. An alternative, Flying Pig Marathon. However, on second thoughts...

Remember this from Pretty Woman?

Artist: Lauren Wood
Song: Fallen

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.
And I was not looking, was content to remain.
And it's ironic to be back in the game.

You are the one who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that I was lost without you...

And I want to tell you, you control my rain..
And you should know that you are life in my veins.

You are the one who's led me to the sun.
How could I know that I was lost without you...

I can't believe it, you're a dream comin' true.
I can't believe how I have fallen for you.

And I was not looking, was content to remain.
And it's erotic to be back in the game.

Posted by Muggs at 8:19 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment