We "Run"

Friday, March 23, 2007

With an annual leave slapped on my movement chart in office, I had the luxury of waking up at a later timing than usual. My body needed more rest from the recent minor breakdown too. I went for a morning walk at the canal. I saw the elder couple where the husband pushes his wheelchair bounded wife as he jogs. Every time they passed me, I flashed them a smile. Simplicity is this.

Heading to the city, I have not felt the sense of relaxation during a weekday for some time. Feels like I am having a holiday - I am on leave, right? Stopping at the library, I picked up an interesting book that lists amazing places where you can ride (mountain bikes) for holidays. It even includes detailed paths, distance per day and time taken for each day! *looks at EndlessTrail*

Yesterday, I had a short meet up with SH for some discussion. Wah! Both of us were sick! What are buddies for, man!! While she had the cold (cold? sick and still taking cold stuff?) honey green tea, I had the hot version. Ha! Buddies with great minds thinking alike. I do prefer the original green tea taste after all. But, I admit... the taste of honey green tea is interesting. Let me try re-creating the honey green tea now since its raining.

Posted by Muggs at 9:44 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment