Clicks Of An Angel

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Clearing some stuff at work without support is tough. Not a choice, it still has to be done by someone. Since I missed lunch, I had sort of an early dinner and did some revision in Mac. Hmm... it has been a long time since I studied in Mac, reminiscing those part time Uni days. Tough.

Back at home, I got my stuff ready. Check, check, check, check. I left my house. *dang* I forgot my watch. It was not that important anyway. Topping up some gas into my tank tubes at the petrol kiosk, I crossed over to the canal. 2km hard / 2km easy to clock a 30km. *Blush* I got overtaken by a female biker while I was doing the easy lap. I saw her coming from the rear as I checked for my blind spot before overtaking strolling couples. The clicks of her bike hubs were melodies! My clicks sounded like duck quacks! Ernie sings, 'Rubber duckie, you're so fine!' Then again, I wanted mine to be a workhorse. Never mind about being heavy, I wanted it to be a tough workhorse. Okay, I have to save my legs for tomorrow's workout, morning and afternoon session.

Posted by Muggs at 11:05 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment