Slack When You Think Of Workouts

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A lucky thing that I did a swim yesterday. The weather did not look good today. In fact, I wanted very much to bike this morning. I have a role of subject matter expert to play today. Hence, I spent the time doing speed reading than speed riding. I am not expecting any thanks to it and I know it will be "just another job solved". It seems like I have another request coming in that I have to cancel my trip this month.

Just when I thought that I can bike tonight, the sky turned dark. It was pouring so heavily that I can only think of the word, slack. Four of us still did meet for a discussion while we had to order take away due to lack of seats (and away from the heavy rainfall). We ate ... at my place! We got the three orders together to share, creating a mixed grill of chicken, lamb and fish and chips. We discussion on some issues after our meal, topped up with home made - chrysanthemum tea. It was a good brain storming session. The guys get a tour of my messy apartment, laugh at my silly photographs of my younger days (read .. traumatized by red bow tie) and bikes gallery in storeroom.

Posted by Muggs at 10:24 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment