Re-re-rearrange

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Rainy days are never good for outdoors. As a result, productivity is set to stay at zero. Gray skies. Not promising. But, still .. I opt for a go ahead. 10kg. Break my back and bag, let's go.

Hunger struck at the TT route and we were out back to the toilet. Aching shoulders .. Supposed to meet Renohtaram, but he went home early. I had a second meeting at Velocity, still .. nothing concrete. This is getting frustrating. At Velocity, I saw a Lafuma sleeping bag. Hmm.. ... it can even join up another bag to form a couple snuggle corner. Sweet. I decided to visit an old neighbourhood temple. Rain! *Oops* I was instructed by a little girl on what to do. No where to go.... for the time, I headed back home. Guess I'll swim to make up for the slackness on Friday and pick up some food for tomorrow's steam boat since 54Brownie does not really cook. Good thing is, she has bought some stuff already, we just need to get somemore. I'll probably babysit Dayan tomorrow when they start the mahjong.

Now, Dayan calls me Uncle Mugg. He gets all excited. More playing him him tomorrow. Sweet!

Posted by Muggs at 5:51 PM  

2 comments:

Sorry about going off early. :P

Renohtaram said...
8:23 PM, March 03, 2007  

No sweat. Don't worry about it.

Muggs said...
10:58 PM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment