Just The Right Pressure

Thursday, August 31, 2006



Lunch was great this afternoon. I have not had a good lunch with ZhiMien for some time ago. We chatted about recent stuff and how a familiar nick came to my ear. You know who you are!

Almost did not get to play pool today. But, I was lucky since there were some last minute changes. Not on my side!

Somehow, we all need a little 5-15mins in the pressure cooker to perform. I nearly had a one cue game, except for the 8-ball. Breaking is still. ... far from desirable.

My Vaude backpack gave way. I had to buy another bag for the laptop and got a $24 sling bag. Not exactly the biggest bag around. But, that'll do for now.

Trailblazer is here on the weekend and I'm not packed yet!

Posted by Muggs at 11:57 PM  

2 comments:

Hey Mark, make sure u tell me abt e trailblazer race when you're back.. ended up I'm e one who don't get to go *sob* :(

Anonymous said...
10:03 AM, September 01, 2006  

watch out for the FR!

Muggs said...
7:44 PM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment