New Shoes?

Monday, August 28, 2006

Asics Landreth II (my pair) is going to be retired in another 200km's time. While shopping with my cousin the other day, I think Asics Speedstar II winked at me. SeXy Blue!! On the other hand shoe, the fiery red Asics Cumulus VIII might join my shoe rack too!

I think everyone is in slack recovery mode at swimming pool today. I clocked a 1.5km of strokes only. I'm still snorting water!! Either my nostrils are positioned to collect water or I have no idea what reasons to give myself.

Another thought after reading some books. Trying hard to cut down snacks!

Posted by Muggs at 11:37 PM  

3 comments:

hey to the normal joe on the street, 30 laps is no slack leh.

i like reading your blog, gives me a very Zen feel.

all the best to your training ! =)

superboy

Anonymous said...
11:49 AM, August 29, 2006  

wah! i doubt i can finish 10 laps now....

Anonymous said...
5:02 PM, August 31, 2006  

anyone can do a slow and easy 10

Muggs said...
1:06 AM, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment